Thank You for your interest in our office.
For more information on the Patient Portal
Tips for your first appointment
- Please complete the new patient paperwork before coming to the office to save time
- If you cannot complete the paperwork beforehand, please come to your appointment 30 minutes early to complete the forms
- Stop any antihistamine allergy medications 4 days prior to your appointment because these medications can interfere with allergy skin testing. These medications include:
- Allergy Eye Drops: Azelastine, Optivar, Cromolyn, Crolom, Emadastine, Emadine, Epinastine, Elestat, Homeopathic Similasan Allergy Eyes, Ketotifen, Zaditor, Alaway, Zyrtec Eye, Lodoxamine, Alomide, Naphcon-A. Opcon-A, Visine-A, Store brand Allergy eye drops, Nedocromil, Alocril, Olopatadine, Patanol, Pataday, Pemirolast, Alamast.
- Allergy Nasal Sprays: Azelastine, Astelin, Astepro, Dymista, Cromolyn, Nasalcrom, Olopatadine, Patanase, and any Store Brand Allergy medication.
- Allergy/Antihistamine Pills: Acrivastine, Semprex-D, Brompheniramine, Carbinoxamine, Palgic, Cetirizine, Zyrtec, Chlorpheniramine, Chlor-Trimeton, Clemastine, Tavist, Cyproheptadine, Periactin, Desloratadine, Clarinex, Diphenhydramine, Benadryl, Fexofenadine, Allegra, Hydroxyzine, Atarax, Vistaril, Levocetirizine, Xyzal, Loratadine, Alavert, Claritin, Unisom, Nyquil, Doxylamine, and any Store Brand Allergy medication.
- DO NOT STOP: Asthma inhalers, nasal steroid sprays (Flonase, Nasonex, etc), Antibiotics, Prednisone, all other medications for other medical problems.
Insurance Plans that we accept: (Call our office to verify if we accept any insurance plan)
- HMO Insurance Plans: Requires an authorization through your primary care physician
- Seaview IPA
- Valley Care IPA
- Ventura County Healthcare Plan
- Medi-Cal through Clinicas Del Camino Real
- Medicare and Medi/Medi
- PPO Insurance Plans: We see all PPO plans.
- Cash Pay/No Insurance: Payment Plans are available